Thursday, April 29, 2010

Salem's Lottery

If you'll look waaaaaaaa-aaaaay back here, you'll find me referencing a little effect entitled, "Animentalism" (created by a gentleman from Singapore named Tan Choon Tee) that was published in The Linking Ring quite some years back.

That effect sparked an idea in my head pertaining to the Salem Witch trials........and using (potentially) the names of women from that century.

Well.......after MUCH workshopping of this effect......it's really coming to fruition: it'll be called, "Salem's Lottery" and will be produced/released by my little company I'm starting. I've got a massive pile of little wooden tiles all cut up real proper-like.....check back here for more later!

1 comment:

Robert G. said...

Hello Paul:
I think it is great that you are starting a business and marketing your own idea.
Robert G.